Welcome to the website for Britain’s oldest Wurlitzer theatre organ. Wurlitzer opus number 956 was dispatched from the Wurlitzer factory in North Tonawanda, USA, on the 1st December 1924. It was the first Wurlitzer theatre pipe organ to be exported to the United Kingdom. Its original home was at the Picture House cinema in Walsall. It has been installed at The Congregational Church situated in Fore Street, Beer, Devon, since 1957.